Terms of booking a course
Should you need to cancel your booking before the course starts, a refund will be given. No other refunds can be given.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term sallymciverart.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 7 Ilex Court, Montague Road, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 3DY
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We will get your order to you as soon as possible but please note that if you are outside the UK, the delivery duration can take up to 4 weeks. Please let us know if your order is urgent.
Costs of delivery
The delivery costs depend on weight of order, country of delivery and service option.
Please make sure to enter a valid and complete delivery address including your mobile phone number.
Please keep in mind that delivery attempts will be done during working hours
(8 am – 5 pm) Monday to Friday. In case you enter your home address for delivery but you are out for work during daytime we suggest to enter an alternative delivery address (eg. your working place). Our delivery partners cannot deliver packages to P.O.Box addresses. If feasible our carriers will deliver packages to your near neighbourhood if you are not at home at the time of delivery. In such cases you will be notified with a note on your door or mailbox.
¹ No deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays
² Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches the destination country.
Additional charges for customs clearance would have to be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
Address Format. If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognise, the package may accidentally be dispatched via a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box.
Failed Delivery Attempts. Most of our delivery partners make two attempts to deliver a package. If no one is present to accept the delivery after two attempts, the package will be returned to us.
To avoid future undeliverable items, we would ask you to check the following:
Is your bell and/or mail box properly labelled? Do these labels contain all last names of the members of the household?
Is the mailbox in prominent position and accessible from outside?
Are there any special address features that should be mentioned in the delivery address as rear building, side entrance et cetera?
Company address: Have the company name and department been entered clearly? GLS and UPS deliver packages sent to companies to their mail-administrating centre/goods receiving department.
sallymciverart.com aims to provide high quality undamaged goods. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. sallymciverart.com is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
2. If any goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact sallymciverart.com within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
3. If any goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
4. If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to sallymciverart.com within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
5. You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 days after the goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to sallymciverart.com within 7 days of receipt. Goods can only be returned using this right if their packaging remains unopened and the goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of sallymciverart.com. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason.
6. If you wish to return goods to sallymciverart.com for any of the above reasons, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the appropriate arrangements.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- sallymciverart.com reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- 9.1 Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
9.2 Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
9.3 The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
9.4 Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
Note, you are required to give 24 hours notification of damaged goods, to enable us to advise our carriers of the problem
This website and its content is copyright of Sally McIver 2020. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: www.sallymciverart.com
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you purchase something from our site, we retain your contact details so that we can process your order. We respect your privacy and do not sell your data to other organisations.